Aruba Beach Club Cooperative Association
P.O. Box 160176
Altamonte Sprints, FL 32716-0176, USAPAYMENTS VIA BANK TRANSFER:
200 W. Congress Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
ABA Routing # 265-270-413
Account name: Aruba Beach Club Cooperative Association Account #: 0011135944
Bank Name: IBERIABANK
Correspondent: Wells Fargo
From USA dial 011-297-524-3000. To send a fax to a guest from USA dial 011-297-583-8191.
The Aruba Beach Club Resort is located on Punta Brabo Beach in the low-rise hotel area about a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport & half-way between the city of Oranjestad and the Palm Beach high-rise hotel area.
JJ’s Spa is located on-site.
Yes, all rooms & suites are equipped with wall mounted hairdryers.
No convertors are required for visitors from the United States. The island’s electrical system is exactly the same as your home.
Almost all our suites do have a view of the ocean, sixteen suites are oceanfront. Click on floor plans, and you will find room floor plans and a site plan with unit numbers indicated.
A bus stop is located a 3-minute walk from the Resort.
Check-in is 4:00pm, Check-out is 10:00am.
Resorts are not allowed to operate shuttle services from/to the airport. Taxi service is readily available, efficient and inexpensive. The airport is a 15-20 minute drive depending on traffic.
All ground floor rooms & suites have a patio, all rooms & suites on upper floors have a balcony. Chairs and tables are provided on the patios & balconies.
There are four courts shared by guests of both Resorts, two at Aruba Beach Club and two at Casa Del Mar Ambassador.
All suites are equipped with irons and ironing Boards
Ricardo’s Restaurant & Bar is located on-site.
Thrifty Car Rental has a reservation desk located in Casa del Mar Resort lobby, open daily 9am – 5pm.
Beach towels are supplied by Resort.
Daily housekeeping service is supplied by the Resort except on Sundays. On Wednesdays and official holidays service is limited to the removal of trash & the exchange of towels.
A coin operated self-service laundromat is conveniently located on-site. Tokens ($2.50 each) are available at Front Desk.
All units have kitchens with full-size refrigerators, microwaves, cookware, tableware, coffeemaker and toaster. All one-bedroom suites have a stove with oven. Superior rooms are equipped with stove-top (no oven).
The Resort has a grilling center and gas grills for guest use. Please reserve at the Front Desk. The fee is $ 7.00 for 3 consecutive hours use.
The Resort has a courtesy room available subject to room availability on Saturdays. Luggage may be stored securely in the Member’s Lounge.
You may request a wheelchair upon arrival or in advance by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name, arrival time and date. A $100 deposit is added to your account and credited upon return of the wheelchair.
Cribs are available for a fee of $5.50 nightly or $32.00 weekly. High chairs are available free of charge. You may request them upon arrival or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, strollers are not available.
An extra bed is available upon request at a charge of $10.50 nightly.
Please contact the Reservations department via mail at email@example.com for additional night availability.
Pelican Adventures operates a Concierge desk in the adjacent Casa del Mar lobby where you can register for scuba diving as well as sailing, snorkeling and many other exciting island adventures. You may contact the Concierge Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, civil marriage is legal in Aruba with the following documentation:
- Copies of birth certificate for bride and groom with apostle (state certification).
- Passport picture page or valid state issued picture ID for Bride & Groom.
- Witness passport picture page or valid state issued picture ID (minimum 2 witnesses over 18 years of age).
- Certificate of no impediment for bride and groom (also referred to as a single status report and in some states called a negative statement of marriage).
- Apostles are required for (“negative statement of marriage”)
- If either party has been divorced a copy of the 1st and last page of the divorce decree(s) is required.
- If either party is a widow(er) copy of death certificate is required.
For more information please contact the Office of Civil Registry:
Tel: (297) 583-4400 (Oranjestad)
Tel: (297) 584-5433 (San Nicolaas)
Fax: (297) 583-9160 – email@example.com
We offer convenient plans for the length of your stay.
1 Day Wi-Fi Access
1 Week Plan, $35
1 Week Wi-Fi Access
2 Additional Devices + $10
2 Week Plan, $50
2 Week Wi-Fi Access
2 Additional Devices + $10
1 Month Plan, $70
1 Month Wi-Fi Access
2 Additional Devices + $10
POOL & BEACH RULES
No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
Children under 16 are not permitted without parental supervision.
Pool hours are from dawn to dusk (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 7.00 pm).
Shower before entering pool.
Running, diving and unnecessary noise are prohibited.
No glassware in or around the pool.
No food or drinks in the pool.
For their own health and safety, children under the age of 3 are NOT permitted in the large pool, only in the kiddie pool and must wear swimmies NO DIAPERS.
All electronic devices must be used with earphones.
Violation of these rules will result in a fine, suspension or expulsion.
- All chairs will be available for use by owners and guests staying at the Aruba Beach Club Resort beginning at 6:00 a.m. until sunset and from 8:00 a.m. to sunset for owners and guests staying at the Casa Del Mar.
- Between 5:00 a.m and 6:00 a.m. anything left unattended under a hut will be removed.
- Chairs and huts can only be reserved at 6:00 a.m. by a towel supplied by the Aruba Beach Club Resort.
- Beginning at 9:00 a.m. security will check to see if huts with beach towels are unattended. At 11 a.m. security will recheck all huts and if still unattended all items will be removed.
- For security reasons, sleeping is not allowed overnight on chairs at the pool or on the beach during the hours from sunset until 6:00 a.m. No bed linens (blankets, sheets, bedspreads, pillows) or bathroom towels are permitted to be removed from the rooms and used at the beach or by the pool.
Owners and guest are reminded that towels can be exchanged once a day at the towel station. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RESORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VALUABLES REPORTED LOST. Kindly be advised that due to the size of the pool no rafts or floats are allowed in the pool. The above measures are to ensure the maximum enjoyment for each and everyone of our owners and guests.
Beach towel station located near the kiddy pool is open on Sundays through Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm